Clay Center Box Office
Tickets ON SALE NOW!
How to Purchase Tickets
Patrons can purchase tickets for individual concerts, or as part of a subscription package at preferred prices for the performances in Charleston at the Clay Center.
There are three ways to purchase West Virginia Symphony Orchestra tickets:
- Online. Secure Internet transactions are available 24 hours a day. There is a service charge of $3.50 per ticket (including HST) on Internet orders for non-subscribers.
- By calling the Clay Center Box office at 304.561.3570. There is a $6.00 fee for phone orders.
- In person at the Clay Center Box Office located at 300 Leon Sullivan Way, Charleston, WV25301. There is no additional fee to stop by the Clay Center to make your transaction in person.
There are three ways to purchase Montclaire String Quartet tickets:
- In person at the Erma Byrd Art Gallery an hour before the performance begins
- By calling the WVSO offices at 304.957.9876
- By visiting the WVSO offices located at 110 Wyoming Street, Charleston, WV 25302
Lost or Misplaced Tickets
If you lose your subscription package or any individual tickets, contact us for replacement tickets — free!
For replacing subscription tickets:
For replacing single tickets:
Artists, programs, dates, prices, pre-concert talks, and broadcasts are subject to change without notice. When time allows, program changes will be announced in advance of the performance.